Description

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

MY FAVORITE SALE OF THE YEAR

In case you guys hadn't heard, my FAVORITE sale of the year is currently happening over at Shopbop. Since I've shopped it regularly over the last few years, I know the time it usually happens each year (second week of October) and again in the spring. I had my shopping cart filled and ready to go this morning and all I had to do was check out. Gosh, I love online shopping. The other day, I went into an actual, physical store and bought a pair of pants. (These ones and I don't regret it in the slightest.)

I stocked up on my favorite tees in multiple colors. No impulse buys this year. Just exactly what I needed to make it through this winter. 




Remember to head over to Shopbop and use the code INTHEFAM25. Happy shopping!

1 comment :