Description

Friday, September 4, 2015

TEN THINGS // HAPPY FRIDAY


A little late but still Friday. It's been the longest day but technically I had the day off from work and school (which you never really have the day off from) which was much appreciated. I did all my laundry so I finally have clean underwear which is always a plus. The weather is finally cooling down and I can't decide how I feel about it. I feel like I haven't taken full advantage of the sunshine and am slightly regretting that. A few other thoughts from this week:

1 // This week, I took full advantage of the fact that if you bug people enough, you can usually get them to do what you want. Something I've apparently been doing all my life. See above.

2 // I've been thinking about getting a new sunglasses. These Ray Bans caught my eye but might be a little too trendy for me.

3 // At the end of the day, all I really want to do is take my pants off. I usually start to get the urge around 2 and then the drive home basically kills me. GET THEM OFF.

4 // What kind of underwear are you supposed to wear with Lululemon leggings? Going commando isn't an option, I despise thongs, but I feel like bikini briefs just aren't working. Any help in this department would be much appreciated.

5 // I've been watching "The Good Wife" on Amazon Prime for the past few weeks (stealing my grandparent's account) and I can't get enough. I find myself arguing like a lawyer pretty much all the time. Even if it's just with myself.

6 // I have decided that I am completely crazy because for some reason I thought it was a good idea to take 17 credits. My head is hurting just thinking about everything I need to do.

7 // I can't stop listening to Man Repeller's new podcast "Oh Boy". Leandra Medine is my new hero. Definitely listen. Also, I may have bought her book and have been slowly making my way through it before I go to sleep at night.

8 // And also, Emily Weiss of Into The Gloss held a panel speaking on women and beauty regimes and business, you know all the important things that is worth watching.

9 // The 25 best lines from Rory Gilmore. Aka one of my personal heroes.

10 // All I want to wear lately is sweats, which isn't anything new. These are currently on my wish list.

Have a happy long weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment