Description

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

LIFE LATELY // WEDNESDAY


1 // Birthday season has officially commenced and I've been trying to actually document it.

2 // "There is no reading for Thursday." Some of the best words ever spoken.

3 //  I am an old person who hates driving at night. I also have a well known "wind down" period and look like the youngest person in my family, even though I'm the second oldest.

4 // It's that perfect time of year where you need a sweater, no jacket, and can leave all the windows open. 

5 // Dear Hulu, 
The only reason I purchased an account with you is because of Mindy Kaling and "The Mindy Project".
From,
Marin

6 // Also, Mindy Kaling's new book came out and for some reason it is seriously struggling with downloading to my Nook, which is making me extremely angry. I actually preordered it and everything. I may have sent my first angry email to customer service, ever. I'm planning on going to Target to purchase the hard copy in person, which I should have done in the first place.

7 // I finally pumped up my bike tires, which was the reason everyone was passing me at school. I was the dumb girl who apparently didn't know that her bike tires were flat.

8 // I finished watching "The Good Wife". Any suggestions for a new show to watch?

9 // This weekend I get the house completely to myself, which means lots of studying, good food, and my favorite: no pants.

10 // Sleep time. Today was productive, I'm hoping tomorrow is as well. Let's do this Thursday.

P.S. I've switched up the look of the blog. Honest thoughts. What do you think? I'm not sure how I feel about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment