Description

Saturday, August 15, 2015

WISH LIST // TANK TOPS

I feel bombarded by fall lately. It's back-to-school everything (which in reality is actually happening), fall, soups, cider (not quite happening yet). Let's just calm down here. It was 84 degrees at 8 AM this morning meaning it is still SUMMER. I've been living in tank tops and finally, maybe getting a little bit of a tan. More like not just ghostly white but whatever. And the good news is, they're starting to go on sale. A few of my current favorites:

Gap // Paige


4 comments :

  1. Love the Current/Elliott tank top.
    Gorgeous.

    Joana x
    www.notincali.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these basic tanks! Sadly, I'm trying to calm down my spending on summery pieces, since I'm moving back to Washington. However, I could totally justify these because they could work for layering, right?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good muscle tank- awesome for layering!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this wish list!!! So cute!! Great picks girly!

    xx Olivia
    http://www.hellooliviablog.com

    ReplyDelete