Description

Friday, August 28, 2015

TEN THINGS // HAPPY FRIDAY


I made it through the first week of school, just barely. Surprisingly, even though I ended my intense 5 week summer course earlier this month, the transition has been harder than I thought it would be. I've pegged it to the fact that I'm moving this weekend and as such, I'm feeling very unsettled. I'm looking forward to the weekend and hopefully getting myself a bit more organized. I tried to start off the semester without a planner, which was not the smartest move on my part.

Some things that have made me happy this week:

1 // This little kid upon hearing that he is going to be a big brother. And why is everything cuter in an English accent? I actually thought while watching this video, I may need to move to London and find a British husband, just so my children will speak like that.

2 // An eye mask for migraines. I've been looking for a good sleeping mask for a while and this one may fit the bill.

3 // Rediscovering romantic comedies.

4 // 21 signs your sibling is your best friend.

5 // Dreaming about this gorgeous Spanish inspired black and white kitchen.

6 // Do you have good posture? No but I'm working on it.

7 // My current favorite Instagram: Always Judging.

8 // Been listening to Jessie Baylin while studying lately.

9 // I own a total of one dress but this one is on my wish list.

10 // Why the "Gilmore Girls" fandom lives on.

Happy Friday and happy weekend! Enjoy the sunshine.

Photo from Free People.

No comments :

Post a Comment