Description

Thursday, August 20, 2015

CURRENTLY READING // THE SILENT WIFE


One of my favorite books (cliche, yes) is Gone Girl. I've read it multiple times and get completely entranced each time. If you haven't read it yet, go out right now and get it. A plus is it's now in paperback. (Side note: I always read the book before seeing the movie.) The Silent Wife was recommended for fans of Gillian Flynn and with good reason. The similarities of the scheming wife, the scorned woman are there, but I definitely didn't see the ending coming. 

I keep a list of books in my phone when I come across books that I think I will like. Sometimes, I end up thinking at the end, "Why did I waste my time reading this?" Not with The Silent Wife. It's a quick, suspenseful read and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Do you have any recommendations for books to add to my reading list? I'm always looking for additions. Happy reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment