Description

Monday, July 6, 2015

WISH LIST // DENIM SHORTS

Denim shorts are a staple in my summer wardrobe. If I'm not at work or at home in sweat shorts (is this what you would call them?), I'm in denim shorts and a t-shirt. It's such an easy style to wear. But finding the perfect pair of denim shorts can be difficult, if you're anything like me. Honestly, finding the perfect ANYTHING can be difficult when you tend to put as much thought into it as I do. My favorite pair are rag & bone that I've had for about 3 years. Every year I pull them out and have forgotten how perfectly soft and worn in they are. Here are a few other options I've found and love:


Madewell (on sale!) // rag & bone


 

rag & bone (this year's summer purchase) // Gap

3 comments :

  1. I have the hardest time finding denim shorts that fit just right. You pulled together so many great options, though, and I'm loving the classic look of that Gap pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree. I always go for the "boyfriend" kind and size down and that has seemed to work for me.

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with denim shorts right now- the more, the better! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete