Description

Thursday, July 2, 2015

GRATEFUL


It's been a while since I've done a GRATEFUL post and today it was needed to be back in my life. There were tears just hearing a song on the radio and a morning spent in bed not wanting to face the world. 

This week, I'm grateful for:

1 // My first fresh strawberries from the plant I have tended. I grew those strawberries, from little babies.
2 // My cactus has two little new branches and I could not be happier.
3 // Clean makeup brushes (something I've been putting off doing for much too long). 
4 // Episodes of "Parenthood" because the Bravermans still feel like family.
5 // A new (to me) dinner of corned beef from dad, following by a banana shake from sister. Thank you for giving me an open invitation to come whenever a delicious meal is being made.
6 // And from Grandma, my very favorite thing she does, fresh peach shakes. Grandma and my brother Travis make the best. I don't know how they do it but mine never come out as delicious as theirs. 
7 // Getting up earlier to just have time, to not obsess over everything that needs to be done that day. Just let myself wake up and be for a bit. 
8 // Today's 95 degree heat that felt cool compared to the 110 degrees it's been for the last week.
9 // Taking the time for the next month to get rid of all distractions and focus on me. 
10 // Sweating from work and the heat and being able to jump into my grandparent's pool at the end of the day. 

No comments :

Post a Comment