Description

Sunday, July 5, 2015

GOALS // JULY


Let's get right to it. My goals for July are:

1 // Stick to a schedule. July is going to be an extremely busy month for me. I have my summer class starting on top of work and my work I do from home. In order to get everything done, I need to make a schedule and stick to it. 
2 // Save. I'm living with my grandparents currently, who are the sweetest people for having me. I can get quite crabby in the morning. Anyways, I'm craving my own space to call home. I'm focusing on saving in order to make that happen.
3 // Eat healthier. I've fallen into a habit lately of eating fast food because it's convenient (which is kind of the point) and it is making me feel sluggish. The good news is I found a new recipe for pesto that I actually love, my lettuce is ready to harvest, green beans are almost there, and soon, tomatoes will be flowing.

No comments :

Post a Comment