Description

Saturday, June 13, 2015

WEEKLY LINKS


We made it the weekend and I get my entire Saturday off, even though I had to make a run to the airport at 5 this morning. I hate 5 in the morning. Anytime before 6 AM is still night in my book. Anyways, I'm looking forward to catching up on "Orange is the New Black", starting a new book, and spending lots of time in the pool.

This makes me want to visit the Netherlands, as soon as possible.

Preach, Ariana.

Diane Keaton, style icon. When I was younger, I never properly appreciated her but now I can't get enough.

America's best beach towns.

What it's like to be friends with Amy Poehler.

Anna Kendrick, one of my favorites.

Why you should go to the movies (and other stuff) alone.

How to make the best fried toast.

The introvert's guide to entertaining.

A Spanish inspired kitchen.

66 things to remember from "Orange is the New Black" before its season premiere.

A roundtable discussion with the women of comedy.

The "Gilmore Girls" reunion panel.

Living your best life, as told by Liz Lemon.

Happy weekend. Spend lots of time in the sunshine.

No comments :

Post a Comment