Description

Thursday, June 11, 2015

CURRENTLY READING: THE GOLDFINCH


For the last year at least, every blog I've read, every list of books to read, have included The Goldfinch. I finally started it over my spring break, and then had to take a break to finish school and picked it up again once summer started. Probably not the best way to read a book but whatever. This book is beautifully written, the characters are ones that seem like your friends, and the author paints the pictures vividly. It'll be a commitment and at times can get slow but I would fully recommend reading Theo's story the next time you have time. Preferrably to be read either in bed at night or on a beach somewhere, with a drink by your side.

1 comment :

  1. I'm always on the lookout for book recommendations, so I'll have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete