Description

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

CURRENTLY READING: THE GOOD GIRL


I started reading The Good Girl on Monday and by Tuesday was done. It was that GOOD. I hadn't gotten lost in a novel in a while, but with my mini break from school, I'm planning on making a large dent in the list of books I want to read currently being stored in my phone. It's beginning to get so long, I don't know if I'll ever make it. The Good Girl was a last minute grab at the library and somehow the first on my list to read. It's a psychological thriller delving into the lives of the Dennette family, their daughter, who would have taken her, and why. Without giving away too much, it's a great, quick summer read. I was able to escape for a bit and completely lose myself in the story. Even better enjoyed poolside. 

No comments :

Post a Comment