Description

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

CHECKING IN

the current background on my phone, found here

I've been neglecting this space lately. There just seems to be no time in the day. This week has gotten off to a good start though and been highly productive so far. I'm in the library right now, taking a bit of a break before I start studying again and then take my next class, eating my daily fruit leather and protein bar. It's disgusting but does the trick for some energy, which I'm lacking in today. I'm also thinking about taking a B12 vitamin, which I usually take once in the morning, to see if that helps. I'll be back a little later this week, if time permits. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment :

  1. Such a lovely photo to have as a background, it feels so moody and beautiful! Looking forward to having you back on the blog :)

    ReplyDelete