Description

Monday, February 9, 2015

MONDAY // RAMBLINGS


And then, suddenly, I was feeling better from this awful week. Production, still not going that great, instead I'm wasting away time on Pinterest, which brings me so much joy. "Gilmore Girls" is on in the background. (Season 3, my favorite Rory season, because of Jess. Season 4-5 are my favorite Lorelai seasons, because opening of the Dragonfly and Luke. That first kiss.)

On Friday, I rewarded myself with some soup and these eucalyptus branches from Whole Foods. Whole Foods is my sanctuary. Everything is so expensive and I rarely end up buying anything other than a slice of pizza and some chocolate milk but just browsing their produce section makes me so happy. All those beautiful fruits, those red strawberries that call my name, the perfect grapes.

I've decided a new plant is needed. It's only been a week but I think I'm ready. I just need to cool down and NOT OVER WATER. I mean, I have a weekly reminder set on my phone, for every Saturday, filled with plant emojis. (Side note: I think that the emojis you use the most say a lot about you. Mine include hearts, parties, books, guns, cows, and plants.) But I also think the key may be in actually measuring out the amount that I am watering them. I'll let you know how this plan goes.

A few things I've been reading lately:

That's just how my face is: learning to love my resting bitch face.

10 "lame" things that are awesome as an adult.

Bad habits that are dragging your decor down.

Why you should tell your children how much you make. An interesting read with very thoughtful and valid points. I may have read it while standing in the line to get a sweet pork salad at Costa Vida, it's just that compelling.

What Braverman made us cry the most on "Parenthood"? A scientific ranking. For me, it will always be Drew, who reminds me so much of my little brother. Amber, and the way she grows up throughout the course of the show.

I can't wait to see Tina Fey's new show on Netflix, "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt". Also, "House of Cards" returns on February 27th, so be ready to binge watch. Make sure you're all caught up on Season 2.

Kate Moss's style throughout the years.

Five ways to improve your posture.

Thinking about making these beauties my next pair of black jeans.

Anyways, we made it through Monday team. Mine was productive, which I hope will continue through this next week. Happy almost Tuesday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment