Description

Friday, February 20, 2015

FRIDAY, HERE YOU ARE AGAIN


I don't think anyone else is nearly as happy as me that this week is over. Three tests, a paper, and a terribly timed cold later, I couldn't be more ecstatic to see the weekend. I'm looking forward to catching up on laundry since my clothing options have become severely limited this week, baking something with cinnamon in it (rolls or monkey bread, preferably), catching up on all my reading I've put off this week, and sleeping. Lots of sleeping. I'm determined to get an A on my anatomy test next week and knowing that season 3 of "House of Cards" will premiere on Friday will be my reward after a long week. Is it sad that I'm already anticipating next week being long?

This morning, I decided to take a break from my piles of homework. In a way, I have my cold to thank, since I'm feeling so sluggish I knew I wouldn't get anything done. Might as well make the most of it, right?

Some links from this week:

What's on your nightstand? I'm obsessed with all of those what's in your medicine cabinet, purse, nightstand articles for some reason. Maybe it's my obsession with organization and routine, who knows, but whenever I read them I always think about my essentials. My nightstand: lotion, a glass pitcher of water, nook, blistex, pens, and a notepad. 

What happens when rich people marry poor people. 

Learn how to meditate.

On the world's obsession with decluttering.

American kids try breakfasts from around the world. I could not stop laughing. 

I can't wait to see this movie.

The 25 best romantic comedies since "When Harry Met Sally".

"I get dressed in one minute." My goal for effortless style.

The sequel to "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo" trilogy is coming. I don't know how I feel about this.

30 famous women on overcoming their insecurities.

An open letter from introverts to everyone else.

5 bad American habits I kicked in Finland.

Stay warm this weekend and do something for yourself, okay? You deserve it.

No comments :

Post a Comment