Description

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

GRATEFUL


1 // Strawberries. Even though they're out of season (technicality), I've been eating containers like they're my job. Sprinkle a bit of sugar on them and it's a little slice of heaven and summer all in one. 
2 // Surprises from trips to the grocery story. My grandma got me this cream for my perpertually dry hands, which have gotten worse this winter, which I didn't even think was possible. 
3 // Rice krispy bowls. Another late night obsession. Two handfuls of marshallows, a few pats of butter, and just enough rice krispies to mix it all together. 
4 // "FRIENDS" on Netflix. Does it get any better than that? I've been rewatching all my favorite episodes (Chandler and Monica's courtship is my FAVORITE) and falling in love all over again. Also, I feel like there's so many episodes I've never seen. 
5 // New beginnings at work and school. In a lot of ways, I'm happier than I've been in a long time. 
6 // Trivia crack. It's addicting and I can't stop playing. 
7 // Days off with nothing to do but lay in bed, with my favorite candles lit. 
8 // Cactus shopping at Home Depot. 
9 // My comfy, perfect new Christmas blanket made especially for me by dad and mom. I'm like a five year old when it comes to blankets. They're my weakness.

Happy Tuesday! I'm off to visit my parents and play some of my new to me, favorite card game, Cribbage. 

No comments :

Post a Comment