Description

Friday, January 23, 2015

GIRLS WITH STYLE

Lately, before shopping (online, always) or getting ready in the morning, I've been turning to my |worn| pinterest board for inspiration. In the past, I've found myself falling prey to the whole, well it looks great on her, so I want it, but it ends up looking completely not great on me and I end up having to keep it anyways for some reason or another. Or I wear it a few times, then it's to the back of the closet. For the past year, I've been in a constant state of getting rid of the clothes I don't wear and investing in quality basics that will last and that I want to wear daily. Here's some of the inspiration I've been turning to lately:


 



1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

1 comment :

  1. Yes love all these looks! So many great basic pieces, styled to perfection.

    ReplyDelete