Description

Monday, January 12, 2015

ALL ABOUT ME


This weekend I stumbled across this post and decided to share a few things about myself. 

1. What are you wearing?
A big comfortable sweater and sweats, in gray, always.

2. Have you ever been in love?
I thought I was but now I'm not sure.

3. Have you ever gone through a horrible breakup?
Yes.

4. How tall are you?
5 feet, 6 inches.

5. Do you have tattoos?
No, I could never.

6. Do you have piercings?
Yes. Ears at 8 years old, top of my ear at 18, and my nose for a quick second at 19.

7. What is the ideal couple to you?
A couple that is independent of each other, but complements each other. Life is better with the other one in it. They're not perfect, they fight occasionally, but they're strong people who value their relationship.

8. Your favorite TV show?
"Gilmore Girls." Although I'm a TV addict, and could name so many that I love. ("Lost", "24", "Friends", "Seinfeld"…)

9. Your favorite band?
I wouldn't say I have a favorite. My music changes depending on my mood.

10. Something you're missing?
The ocean, and the sun. Also, being tan.

11. Your favorite song?
"Landslide" by Stevie Nicks.

12. How old are you?
22.

13. What's your astrological sign?
Scorpio.

14. An essential quality for a boyfriend?
Understanding.

15. Favorite quote?
"For what it's worth: it's never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There's no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that start you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again." --The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

16. Favorite actor?

Actress: Meryl Streep.

17. Favorite color?
Gray.

18. Do you listen to music at a low or high volume?
High.

19. Where do you go when you are sad?
Back to bed.

20. How long do you stay in the shower.
About 10 minutes.

21. How long does it take to get ready in the morning?
About 30 minutes.

22. Did you ever get in a fight?
Physical? With my brothers on occasion. Also, once at a party, a boy jokingly called me a not so great name, I reacted by punching him in the face and breaking his nose. Needless to say, I left the party, since most boys don't like being punched by girls in their own home.

23. Something that seduces you in a man?
Self-assurance and kindness.

24. The most repelling thing in a man?
Selfishness.

25. Why do you have a blog? 
To write and share my thoughts.

26. What are you afraid of?
Not living up to my full potential. Disappointing others. I'm working on these though. These are overcomeable fears.

27. The last thing that made you cry? 
Too personal to share. Although, "Stuck in Love" is my movie when I need to cry and it gets me every time.

28. The last time you said "I love you"?
Out loud, yesterday to my dad. More recently, through text to my little brother last night.

29. What does your blog name mean?
These are my thoughts, and they're from, Marin. Like you'd sign a letter at the end. It's my letter to the world. Cheesy, yes?

30. The latest book your read?
Yes, Please by Amy Poehler. Planning on rereading it again next. 

31. What are you currently reading?
Wild by Cheryl Strayed, in stolen moments here and there. 

32. The latest TV series you watched?
I'm currently making my way through "Sons of Anarchy" but haven't picked it up for a few weeks. I'm stuck on the second season, even though it is SO GOOD.

33. The last person you talked to?
My grandma, this morning, while I was heating up my daily hot chocolate. 

34. Who did you last text with?
My little brother.

35. Your favorite food?
I could never pick just one. Food is the best part of my day. But I'll pick a category. Any kind of meat, beef, pork, chicken, we'll include fish in there too, shrimps, salmon.

36. Places you want to visit?
I keep a list in my phone that is constantly growing but a few at the top: Costa Rica, Sweden, Iceland, Tulum, Nashville, New York City…

37. Last place you visited? 
Sadly, Salt Lake City, Utah. Before that, a trip across Europe, London, Paris, Rome. 

38. Are you currently sweet on someone?
No.

39. The last person you kissed?
I'll be keeping that one to myself, thank you.

40. The last insult you were told?
The last one that I can remember was that my words were like a knife to the heart. That one stung. 

41. Your favorite candy flavor?
Milk chocolate.

42. Do you play an instrument?
PIano, but only faintly remember from childhood.

43. Your favorite piece of jewelry?
A gold ring with a heart and green stone that my grandpa (whom I never met) gave to my mom and my mom gave to me. 

44. The last sport session you practiced?
Um, does stretching count?

45. The latest song you sang?
"Night Changes" by One Direction. 

46. Your favorite catch phrase?
My mind is completely blank. 

47. Your last evening out?
With my mom, to my favorite restaurant, where I tried creme brulee for the first time at 22 years old. I still can't believe I've been missing out on it all these years.  

And now, it's your turn. I would love to read your answers, if you take the time. It's actually a good exercise in remembering little things you may not think about.

No comments :

Post a Comment