Description

Friday, December 5, 2014

WEEKLY LINKS


This week dragged on. My computer at work was broken, which took four days to fix. It was finally up and running just in time for Friday. This weekend, I'm looking forward to baking bread, cleaning out my car, finishing Wild by Cheryl Strayed, and doing a little bit of Christmas shopping. I'm also on the hunt for the perfect winter coat, still. Every option I find and fall in love with ends up being way out of my price range. This Isabel Marant coat has been calling my name for weeks. It's taking all my self control to not take the jump. Gah. Happy weekend! 

The REAL cost of TV show apartments.

Craft supplies you should always have on hand.

Imagine freeways completely devoid of cars.

At home pedicure tips.

The Olsen twins launched an affordable jewelry line.

How to break down a chicken.

All the life advice you really need, courtesy of Amy Poehler.

10 commandments of a clutter free life.

How to organize your closet.

16 things I want my daughter to know.

Ina Garten's morning routine.

Secrets to a productive to do list.

5 kitchen things you should always pick up at flea markets.

Christmas movies you can watch on Netflix.

10 things that will make you happier at home.

No comments :

Post a Comment