Description

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE


This sweater was my Christmas gift to myself and I'm not planning on taking it off any time in the near future. Plus snow late tonight meant my very first truly white Christmas. All my hopes and dreams are coming true.

I spent my Christmas Eve day buying and wrapping last minute gifts, stocking up on groceries for tomorrow's dinner, and delivering presents to family. A family dinner of burgers, my very favorite, and a showing of Elf, snuggled by the fire, eating ice cream, ended the day. Tomorrow morning, I'll be going to my parent's house for Christmas present opening and then dinner at my grandparents. They do dinner at about 2, because, life with old people.

I hope your Christmas is filled with love, hope, kindness, and joy. Because our Heavenly Father gave us the greatest gift, the gift of his Son. I hope we all remember what this holiday is truly about and celebrate the great and precious lives we live. Life is too short to be unhappy.

No comments :

Post a Comment