Description

Thursday, December 4, 2014

GOALS // DECEMBER


Last month, I was feeling uninspired and out of sorts, so I skipped my monthly goals. I spent the month taking a break, which may not have been the best idea, but it was nice to just relax and let myself read, watch tv, and generally do nothing without guilt. Since I'm going back to school in January, I'm enjoying every moment until then since I'm planning on committing fully to my major and hopefully focusing solely on getting good grades and into my program. Some goals for December:

1 // Spend more time with my siblings. My siblings are and always will be my best friends. We're all at different places in our lives and it's hard to do things just two of us at a time but when I do take the time, I feel so much better about life. 

2 // Read more. I've found myself, once again, in the habit of mindly watching TV. I went through a phase where I was devouring books but haven't been able to get in the habit since. I'm making reading part of my nightly ritual. 

3 // Get out of my sweats. If I don't have to be somewhere looking presentable (work, out to dinner, etc.), you can always find me in sweats. Not dirty, ratty old sweats, they're cute and fitted but still. I'm going to get out of my sweats more and into jeans, even if just for myself. 

No comments :

Post a Comment