Description

Thursday, November 13, 2014

TODAY


I was surprised with a mattress heating pad, which may be the single best gift I've ever been given. I feel like I'm sleeping in a cocoon of warmth. Thank you world. I don't know what I did to deserve this.

The first snow of the year came unseasonably early. Yesterday, it was fall, beautiful fall, with leaves and pumpkin spice and warm candles, and then the world laughed. Hey winter, nice to see you.

New facewash meant a whole new outlook on life. 

Also, in the spirit of the first snow, I stocked up on gray sweaters. My winter uniform is shaping up to be black jeans, black boots, white tee, and gray sweater. 

Hot chocolate for breakfast, steak for dinner, and an ice cream sundae to top it all off. A great food day makes for a great day in my book.

Happy apparently maybe the first day of winter.

No comments :

Post a Comment