Description

Saturday, November 29, 2014

GRATEFUL


1 // Puzzling the Thanksgiving weekend away. We're obviously extremely proud of our skills. 2 // Succulents that finally seem to be growing the way they should. And for great friends who answer my constant questions about being a plant mom. 
3 // Cozy blankets, heating pads, fuzzies socks, and mattress heaters. Anything to keep warm on these 0 degree nights. 
4 // Vanilla and pumpkin scented candles on my nightstands. 
5 // Haagen Daas minis with their own individual spoons. 
6 // Caesar salad kits.
7 // A garage to park my car in, she is so much happier when she is warm. 
8 // Waking up to a beautiful blanket of snow outside my window. 
9 // Morning hot chocolate made with love just for me. 
10 // Nights spent reading new books. Currently, Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
11 // Dinner dates with mom and finally trying creme brulee, which changed my entire life. I can't believe what I've been missing.
12 // Watching "The Switch" on Netflix and laughing til I cried. It was that kind of day.

No comments :

Post a Comment