Description

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

GRATEFUL


1 // The pouring rain against my window.
2 // Having a good (and much needed) cry during The Fault in Our Stars, the saddest love story I've ever heard.
3 // A clean sink drain, and a dad who is willing to get all that hair and gunk out.
4 // McDonald's fries and bbq sauce.
5 // Clean sheets, knowing that I don't have an alarm set for the morning.
6 // Diving into a great new book. Currently, Wild by Cheryl Strayed.
7 // Packages in the mail, along with a birthday note from my best friend. I mean, it makes my heart happy to get anything that isn't a bill or a credit card offer. 
8 // Scoring boots I've been dreaming about for over a year on Ebay for the best deal, from a seller who feels like my soul sister.
9 // Homemade fried chicken and a loaded baked potato.
10 // Having my mom come to take care of me after a bad episode today.

No comments :

Post a Comment