Description

Friday, November 28, 2014

AND ON TO CHRISTMAS

This is what I wished our table had looked like. Not a reality.

Yesterday was a day of giving thanks but mainly spent in the kitchen. I made all the sides for our Thanksgiving dinner for 30 people and am now hoping next year we're a little bit smaller in number. It wasn't until last night that I really paused to appreciate the day and all that I have. I spent the night watching "The Family Stone", one of my favorite Christmas movies, and deciding Christmas presents for loved ones, and also some things for myself. Some of my favorite sales this year:

ShopBop: 15% off $250+, 20% off $500+, 25% off $1,000.

La Garconne: Markdowns site wide.

Gap: 50% off everything.

Nordstrom: Markdowns site wide.

J. Crew: 30% off everything.

Aritiza: Markdowns site wide.

Happy shopping! 

No comments :

Post a Comment