Description

Monday, October 20, 2014

GIRLS WITH STYLE

I thought I had done major closet clean outs before but this is these past few weeks, I've been ruthless. I realized I had so many clothes that I haven't worn in years and weren't my style but for some reason felt the need to hang on to. I'm left with bare essentials and have purchased a few new items I've been wanting for a while but could never justify. I'm planning on leaving my office job in the next few months (more on that later) and am looking forward to having no restrictions on my wardrobe. Even though I'm sure I'll still stick to a daily uniform (jeans, boots, tee), the thought has me completely giddy with excitement. As I've been scouring eBay and sales looking for great deals, I've been coming back again and again to my Pinterest boards for inspiration. 






1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

No comments :

Post a Comment