Description

Friday, October 10, 2014

FRIDAY


After what seemed like the longest week, I was practically jumping for joy this morning after realizing it was Friday. I started off my weekend by getting my haircut and am still not so sure about it. A tad bit short for my liking but hair grows, right? This weekend, I'm planning on baking bread and spending some quality time with my sewing machine. Some links from this week:

As a girl with a constantly heavy purse that I'm trying to cut down, 5 ways to make your purse lighter.

Small bedroom decorating ideas: desks doing double duty as nightstands.


10 apps to help you save your cash.


Easy Halloween costumes based on classic movies.


14 ways to improve your cooking.


When Paris met Rory: TV's last great teenage girl friendship.


Lena Dunham on making herself heard.


How your favorite fairy tale characters would dress today.


17 celebrities who have the right idea about feminism.


20 times "The Mindy Project" just got you.


45 reasons "Gilmore Girls" is the best thing to happen to Netflix.


Do daughters learn body shaming from their mothers?

The best way to start the day is making your bed.

Things no one tells you about being an adult.

No comments :

Post a Comment