Description

Sunday, September 28, 2014

SUNDAY


Sunday evenings can be the best of times and also the worst of times. They're comforting and relaxing but also filled with dread of the upcoming week, knowing the weekend is over, for me at least. This week, I'm looking forward to trying out a new carrot soup recipe, baking my first completely by myself batch of homemade bread, and continuing to simplify. Tonight, I'm making a to do list for the week and am hoping by Friday, everything will be crossed off. Happy weekend! Some links from this week:

A day in the life of an elite ballerina.

"Gilmore Girls" is coming to Netflix October 1st and I couldn't be more excited. I'm looking forward to rewatching it from the first season. The best episode for each character. And 24 life lessons "Gilmore Girls" can teach you.

Emma Watson's speech to the UN on feminism. The girl is flawless, always. I also don't understand how people can still not understand that feminism has nothing to do with hating men and everything to do with fighting for equality among men and women.

Rag & Bone's latest DIY Project.

Why we hate read.

The benefits of reading a book uninterrupted for 30 minutes.

Everyday annoyances will kill us all.

From a true lover of linens, 11 questions you may have about bedding.

8 books you should read this September and October.

How to feel confident in two minutes.

I have a serious love of Spanish Colonials and this one featured on Remodelista has had me dreaming all week.

How to maintain oil and wood cutting boards.

The rules of life, according to Man Repeller.

No comments :

Post a Comment