Description

Friday, September 5, 2014

FRIDAY


I knew Friday had finally arrived when I began counting down the minutes until quitting time as soon as I arrived at work. This weekend I plan on getting organized, finding a new book to read (any recommendations?), and spending some quality time in the kitchen. A few links I loved this week...

What's new on Netflix this month.

4 signs you need to take a mental health day.

David Fincher's Gap ads actually made me want to shop at Gap.

Winona Ryder's Rag & Bone campaign.

Demi Lovato on self-acceptance.

What this psychologist wishes she could tell her patients with depression.

How to live an extraordinary life, according to Jennifer Lawrence.

How Jenna Lyons turned J. Crew into a cult brand.

10 smart things you should do in your 20s.

The simple guide to a clutter free home.

Free People's "About a Girl" interview with Ruthie Lindsey. I find her story completely inspiring, not to mention her goregous home.

No comments :

Post a Comment