Description

Monday, September 8, 2014

BITS + PIECES







1 // Searching my favorite antique shop for a vintage cake stand.
2 // I dug my Kitchen Aid out of storage since she was feeling a bit neglected. I cleaned her up and she is ready to go. We've got big plans together for the week.
3 // Currently reading Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn, again in preparation for the movie coming out in October. Even though I've read it before and know exactly what happens, I can't seem to put it down.
4 // My little succulents are fighting to stay alive with a mother who has no idea how to raise them.
5 // Making big flower decisions at Trader Joe's this week.
6 // Hot cocoa and toast on an cold, early morning.

Monday, again. Starting this week with a good night's sleep, a positive outlook, and a serious to do list. 

No comments :

Post a Comment