Description

Friday, August 29, 2014

WEEKLY LINKS


Could this three day weekend have come at a better, more needed time? I need this break. Life has been building and building and when I broke down in tears this morning over something trivial, the down to the minute countdown for the weekend began. I'm planning on sitting poolside for three days. Happy, happy Labor day weekend to you all! Some links from my week.

Zosia Mamet opens up about her eating disorder. I watched the first season of "Girls" and loved it but also didn't love it. I'm thinking it needs to be revisited.

I can't imagine the pain Robin Williams's daughter Zelda is feeling. I'm already so amazed by her strength and beautiful words in the face of such heartbreak.

Nicholas Sparks new movie "Best of Me" is already making me cry.

Amy Poehler takes down male privilege in one meeting.

It's time to come home to the Bravermans. I can't wait for the final season, Thursday, September 25. They say the saved the best for last.

Three spending habits to unlearn now.

This excerpt from Lena Dunham's new book Not That Kind of Girl. The only thing in life making me September 30th, please come sooner.

Ina Garten's cookbook library is what all my dreams are made of.

11 things all insanely stylish women do.

Which TV New York City apartment were you meant to live in? (Apparently I'm supposed to live in Charlie's apartment from "Girls". That wasn't accurate at all. Trying again?)

These four things kill relationships.

Five unexpected things that are keeping your house from looking spotless.

Things considerate people do differently.

Necessary life skills for every women.

No comments :

Post a Comment