Description

Saturday, August 23, 2014

WEEKLY LINKS


After all of last night's emotions, I'm looking forward to making the most of this weekend. This morning, I visited the local farmer's market to pick up some peaches for a cobbler I have in mind. I also have a clean house and serious plans to work on my tan, while finishing Girl Boss and probably rereading Gone Girl for about the 10th time. Happy weekend to you and here's some links I've been reading this week.

I cannot stop listening to Taylor Swift's new single. Also, it's about time she officially went pop.

New episodes of "The Mindy Project" in less than one month.

A weekend project: cleaning and organizing your fridge.

Rachel Bilsons's cute pregnancy style.

Mo'ne Davis, the first girl to throw a shut-out in the little league world series.

8 books to round out your summer reading list.

Proof that "How I Met Your Mother" and "Friends" are basically the same show. And I honestly don't even care.

20 U.S. cities to visit in your 20s. And the 16 best American cities to live in.

Simple ways to a cleaner and more organized bedroom.

50 reasons Chelsea Handler is so freaking awesome.

A day in the life of actress Jemima Kirk.

The thought process of being late. I feel like this is a peak into my soul.

10 things you should never apologize for.

14 things successful people do on weekends.

No comments :

Post a Comment