Description

Friday, August 1, 2014

GOALS // AUGUST


Happy August! I'm so happy and ready for the new month. I'm getting organized and running some errands to start it off productive. A positive attitude is a must to get things done lately and I'm slowly figuring out what does and doesn't work for me. Some goals for August:

1 // Relearn to play the piano and read sheet music.
2 // Appreciate the silence. I'm a lover of background noise -- radio, tv, etc. -- and have been making an effort to cut out distractions and learn to focus on the moment.
3 // Eat healthier and start exercising regularly. Living at grandma's is great but not so great on my body-- there's constantly treats EVERYWHERE. I'm also planning to start exercising regularly for the first time in my life. Fingers crossed it will stick. 
4 // A continuous goal for me: go to bed on time (shut down the computer, phone, and reader) and get up earlier. Setting reminders on my phone now.

No comments :

Post a Comment