Description

Monday, July 28, 2014

GRATEFUL


It's only Monday and this week has already been a roller coaster, with tears, and dread, but also hope, and work. Mondays, amiright? I'm looking forward to a good night sleep tonight and waking up in the morning refreshed and ready for the day.

Some things I've been grateful for lately:
--leisurely Sunday morning coffee runs
--discovering new books and rediscovering old favorites
--sleep, because it's a beautiful thing
--fresh salmon, with a side of green beans and rice
--picking out new plants at the nursery
--country drives to my parents, singing at the top of my lungs
--reconnecting with old friends
--hot summer days and a dip in the pool

On the schedule for this week: filling orders for the Etsy shop, crossing things off my to do list, and finishing a few books I've been reading while laying in the sun. Also, a date with my mom and sister. 

No comments :

Post a Comment