Description

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A NOT SO GREAT DAY


Do you ever feel like the whole world is against you? Today was one of those days for me. Emotions got the best of me. My car broke down, thankfully as I was pulling into my driveway and not on the highway, because I would have had no idea what to do. I've been feeling down and real snappy (code: bitchy) towards others lately. Especially those that don't deserve it. It's easiest to get mad and short tempered with those closest to me because I know they'll still love me anyways. Little things set me off, into an anxiety induced mini rage.

I've lost the habit lately of focusing on the good things and so I decided to make a list of some things currently making me happy:

--pretty new flowers from Whole Foods that smell heavenly
--chicken teryaki pasta from Smoky Mountain because when in doubt, eating will make it better
--reruns of "The Big Bang Theory"
--a package on the doorstep from Anthropologie, bought with a gift card from my birthday that I finally used
--getting my sewing machine all set up in my little work area
--clean sheets, clean room, clean house
--a vanilla scented candle that I light before bed

No comments :

Post a Comment