Description

Friday, June 6, 2014

WEEKLY LINKS

Happy Friday! Any fun plans for the weekend? I'm helping my parents move, lots of boxes and shipping tape in my future. the organizational part is right up my alley. I'm also looking forward to season 2 of "Orange is the New Black", which is worth binge watching. A few links from around the web I've been enjoying:

The woman behind One Direction, and Harry Styles's entire look (I want his wardrobe), gave an interview to Elle with her beauty tips. Read it here.

Why mindy kaling is the body positive icon of the moment.

Are you destined to become a crazy cat lady?


preordering Amy Poehler's new book, "Yes Please" now.


Reasons to start writing thank you cards again. Kudos to you if you never stopped.


Proof that Sally Draper in the best part of "Mad Men".


The ten commandments of buying used furniture.


Decorating on a budget: tips from the pros.

6 ways to take a better photo.

Useful hashtags for twenty-somethings.

Madewell pants that want to be part of my closet.

This mama's cute blog that was discovered via instagram.

No comments :

Post a Comment