Description

Friday, February 14, 2014

VALENTINE'S FLOWERS


Valentine's Day is great but for me, it's never been about romance. I think it should be a day spent celebrating relationships and making sure people know how much you love them. But I have to say, I would be happy for a boy to drop me off any of these flowers. They're a bit different than the normal roses. Putting thought into someone's favorite flower can make anyone feel special. Happy Valentine's Day! 




images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

and all my single girls out there, treat yourself extra good today.  you deserve it.  buy yourself your favorite flowers, get your nails done, do something just for you.  i'm planning on binge watching "house of cards" season 2 after work and i'm quite looking forward to it.

No comments :

Post a Comment