Description

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

JANUARY 1ST, 2014


My first day of the new year was spent sleeping in, getting coffee, running errands, and rearranging my room. A few months ago, I bought a new bed and **finally** got around to switching out the old dresser set for this hutch, which is my very favorite piece of furniture I own. My hutch was originally my mom's, a gift for her 16th birthday. My mom doesn't keep a lot of reminders of her childhood and since my grandparents on her side have both passed, I love the little reminder of her side of the family and the special connection it has with my mom.  

I also ordered this duvet from gilt, after eyeing it for a few months. I can't wait to see it all come together.  

I've been working on some personal goals for this year and am looking forward to sharing them later this week! 

No comments :

Post a Comment