Description

Saturday, December 28, 2013

CHRISTMAS CAME AND CHRISTMAS WENT

I can't believe Christmas is over! I keep thinking to myself, where did the time go? Only my oldest brother Eric has moved out of my parents house but even though the rest of us live together, we're rarely all together, especially for more than five minutes. We see each other every day but it was so nice to spend the entire day together and for us all to sit down and eat a beautiful dinner together. That's really the best part. I talked in my last post about that magic spirit of christmas that you have as a child and since we're all adults (or at least no longer kids), some of the magic is gone. But it's so nice to have time together where it's just us. One day, we'll have our own families and traditions and I'm starting to realize that as we grow up, things are changing so fast. I hope that we'll have Christmases together each year but you can't say what the future will hold. I was so happy to have my whole family together, happy, and healthy and am learning to cherish these memories and appreciate the time we spend together.  


These two together, I can't even handle it. I have a very special place in my heart for these two boys, even though I sometimes have a funny way of showing it.  


If you can't tell from this picture, my mom has a bit of an obsession with anything animal print. Note the pajamas, robe, and carpet. Plus her presents were all wrapped with cheetah ribbon.  She's the greatest.  


My cute grandparents came for Christmas Dinner. Dodo (my grandpa) was rocking the santa beard. This was their first Christmas where they didn't have the traditional Christmas morning with kids or grandkids.  


About once a year, we all get in a picture together. This was it. We're a very photogenic family.

I hope everyone had a great and safe christmas!  

No comments :

Post a Comment