Description

Saturday, November 2, 2013

BEDDING, LINENS, AND OTHER GREAT THINGS

Just this week, I bought a new bed. This is kind of a big deal for me. It was my biggest purchase to date. My mom found this bed from pottery barn that I've been dreaming about for over a year on Craigslist for a screaming deal. (Also, I am no longer a Craigslist virgin. Big moment in life. And grid view? Life changing.)  

I love my bed, I always have. I'm totally lame and could easily spend an entire weekend in bed (it happens) just reading, watching netflix, and cruising pinterest. So a bed and room that I love are a necessity. My mom had purchased my bedroom set a couple of years ago and while it was completely adorable, it was pink and not me at all. So I've been a very happy person these past couple weeks and can't wait to come home to my bed at night. (And yes, I do realize I really should get a boyfriend, or even just a life, at some point, but I'm happy, so deal with it.)

With a new bed, comes the need to add a few more Marin touches to my room. Here are some images i've gathered as inspiration. (All found on pinterest.)


 

 

        
images via 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

No comments :

Post a Comment