Description

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

TODAY

I've been thinking a lot lately about retaking control of my life. On at least a weekly basis, I think to myself "are you happy with your life?  are you where you want to be?" Often times, the answer is no. I have good days and bad days, an expectation for most people. But I don't get up in the morning excited for my day. Often, I look around at the world and think "am I asking too much out of life?" To me, so many people seem unhappy. They're working menial, boring jobs and just generally don't seem to enjoy life. I expect to be happy. I want to be happy. I want to get up in the morning and want to start my day. I want to want to stay up late working or talking with people I care about. There's certain things I want out of my life and I'm tired of waiting for them to happen and not taking control. I've gotten caught in a trap of being stagnant, of no longer improving, of dreaming dreams instead of chasing them.

It's time to think about me, to change my life. I've said it before but this time, I'm publicly committing. I'm done with being unhappy and it's time for a change. I am better than this and I expect more out of life than this. It's time to put the past behind me and move on with my life.  


No comments :

Post a Comment