Description

Sunday, October 6, 2013

OCTOBER, OCTOBER

Fall is officially here. This morning, I woke up freezing. It's funny how the world just knows that it's time to change seasons, suddenly and completely. I pulled out my boots and sweaters and am ready.

Last year at this time, I was living in California and missed the seasons changing. I had always thought that I was a California girl at heart, mainly because I hate being cold. But being without the seasons changing, no fall or winter or spring... I hated that. I learned a lot about myself during that move and the fact that I appreciate and enjoy the changing seasons is one of them.  



In my opinion, fall is one of the best and most beautiful times of the year. With the changing of the seasons, leaves falling, and the change from the carefree summer weather, I like to refocus myself. Fall ushers in the holiday season and the new year but for now, I'm focusing on appreciating the beauty of nature and enjoying pulling out my boots for the year.

Happy October and happy fall!

No comments :

Post a Comment