Description

Thursday, September 26, 2013

ON MY WISH LIST

Maybe this is normal and maybe it's not. what is normal? I'm obsessed with clothes. I have a very specific style and know exactly what I would buy if I won the lottery/had a ton of disposable income/at some point in my life can buy whatever I want. Which is kind of a life goal. Just to be secure enough and make a good living doing something that I love that if I want something, I can buy it.  I don't need to be rich, I don't even want to be rich. I don't want to buy a $4,000 dress. I don't want to dress like Blair Waldorf or Serena Van der Woodsen.  

Anyways back to the weird thing that I do. I have a list of things that I want to buy. Slash a private pinterest board aptly titled "wish list". It changes daily but since I've started it, I've really nailed down the style that I'm working toward. But it's going to take time to get there.  And yes, I spend too much money on clothes. But here's the thing, clothes make me happy, they just do. 

I mainly shop online and I've decided to share some of my favorite finds each week on my blog. It's mine right? I can do what i want. This week, I'm wishing for...


the bowery leather jacket from rag & bone

Perfection with a hefty price tag. Really, Rag & Bone does no wrong in my book. This olivey green has always been one of my favorite colors. I'm drawn to it like a kid to an ice cream truck. However, even I can't justify the price. Sigh, maybe one day.

No comments :

Post a Comment