Description

Sunday, August 25, 2013

CAFFEINE DETOX UPDATE

It's been over two weeks since my last sip of caffeine. No more daily coffee or afternoon gas station stops. My body, and bank account, are already thanking me.  

I'm extremely proud of myself.  As a person with little self control, my last attempted cleanse didn't even last a full morning and when I tried to break my caffeine habit last summer with a friend. The headache the first afternoon immediately pushed me over the edge. It took two full days of headaches and bad moods but I've officially done it. And I feel good!

It's not even really about the caffeine, although i think it's good for my body too. It's about the fact that I set a goal and was able to accomplish it. And did it for me. I deserve to feel good about it.

No comments :

Post a Comment