Description

Sunday, June 2, 2013

POST 1: NEW BEGINNINGS

"Don't settle.  Don't finish crappy books.  If you don't like the menu, leave the restaurant.  If you're not on the right path, get off it."
--Chris Brogan

After reading this quote a couple of months ago, I decided it was time for a change. So much of life is spent waiting to be happy. Thoughts of, "when this happens, then I'll be happy." Well, I've grown tired of waiting. I've learned that the key to happiness is learning to be happy with what I have, while working toward my goals. This blog is meant to be a place where I can find and share daily inspiration-- whether it be clothes, food, a chair, a photograph-- but also be truly thankful for my life. If you're reading, welcome!  I hope you leave inspired.

From,
Marin

No comments :

Post a Comment