Description

Thursday, June 13, 2013

ON MY WISH LIST

I adore clothes but loathe malls. Usually the two go together but with me, somehow they don't. Which leads to massive amounts of online shopping-- actually, it's more like online research. Most of the favorited sites on my home screen are shopping-- Net-A-Porter, ShopBop, Nordstrom, Piperlime, Revolve Clothing... I could go on but you get the idea. I frequent them on an almost daily basis.

My bank account doesn't allow me to buy most of the things I fall in love with during my daily scrolls (I do save my favorites to a secret Pinterest board-- you know, just in case I win the lottery or something).   But that doesn't stop me from searching, obsessing, loving my daily finds.  


This dress.  It's perfection.  The denim, the stripes, the collar.  It's pretty much all of my favorite things rolled into one.  

No comments :

Post a Comment